Why is it SO hard second time around?

Well done m8!! I knew you would do it....

Mike

Well done - must be hard the second time!!! I'm hoping I only have to do this once, but really admire you for coming back. I hope your fab weightlosses continue!

Aww thanks everyone!

I am now a pound off of losing three stone!! Woohoo! I have lost ten cm from my bust and twelve cm from both my waist and hips

Just aim to get through the first two weeks and you are there!

You are never going to beleive this but on full abstinence I stayed the same this week, I was devastated. I have to admit I slightly fell of the wagon for a few days cos I was down and thought whats the point, but I have now seen the error of my ways and am working hard to get back into ketosis

wish me luck for this weeks weigh in :wave_cry:

I think it is harder the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th time around because you know what you are in for this time around! Lol!

I wanted to thank you for reassuring me that I will get through LL for the 2nd time.

I lost 4 st last year and have regained 1 st. I'm starting abstinence again from Wednesday this week and need to lose 2st I think. I feel really motivated at the moment as I know I can do it and it should only be a couple of months but at the same time I am already thinking of the times when I might have to cheat!

I think my head is half way there....

I just need to get into ketosis then I kind of think I'll be fine. I was rubbish last year at thought records etc and although some of my relationship with food has changed some bad habits remain - so this time I am going to work really hard at sorting my head out.

I'm hoping your successes will spur me on!

Aww thats so sweet!!

Well I had a break over christmas - for two whole weeks and only put on six pounds! I am not proud of that but I certainly dont regret it! I am now back on the diet and back on track! I would like to get the six pounds back off this week, but we'll see.

Thanks for all your messages

Woohooo you're right! I lost seven pounds! I am over the moon and back on track!!

Christmas was worth it!!!

Back