Why is it that.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ronniejacobs, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been sneaky smoking since last feb and for the last 3 months have said every friday wont buy any on the monday. I manage fine withought any at home but the minute i am in work i feel so needy at times that i want one. I dont understand it and i always seem to give in and buy some despite the fact that me and oh are on a real budget drive and he would go mental if he knew!!!!

I spend most sundays thinking about having a cig on monday this is silly!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks hon i have requested my pack and take each day as it comes, wil prob have one tomoro but off shopping on monday night so will buy snacks that are syn free for work - grapes or something like that will let you all know how it goes

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.