Why is it that......

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by shrinkingannie, 2 August 2008 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    as soon as I start a diet properly I can think of loads of places I am going and all the reasons I need to be slim - and I get extremely impatient and want to lose three stone in two weeks - almost to the point that it makes me give up because I cannot possibly lose the weight I want by the time I want :mad: why cant I just realise I well feel better and better as each half stone dissapears and give myself a chance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

I know exactly what you mean - I am impatient and if i only lost 2lb in a week i feel like giving up !

I'm going to try to set myself smaller goals, like say 7lbs at a time.
  4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You're not the only one who feels this way hun, I get extremely impatient but at the end of the day know that it's pretty much impossible to lose it all any quicker than I already am so just keep on keeping on :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.