why is it...

TC19

that the fat never goes from where you want it?!

I've been exercising like a nutter and eating well for a good 8months now and yes the weight has come off which is fab but the fat round my belly and thighs are so stubborn they are taking their time... any tips on what I can do to get the fat moving? I spin 3 times a week and also do circuits...maybe I need another class?

HELP!!

Hiya, I know it's so frustrating isn't it. It's my hips and thighs that never seem to change in proportion to the rest of me. What about making sure you're doing plenty of exercises that work your core tummy muscles? If you go to a gym you could ask one of the instructors to show you specific ones or point you in the direction of a class which would concentrate on those areas. Your spin class will be great for your legs, used to love spin class.

Well done with your loss so far, you're doing great ! xx

Hiya I also know exactly what you mean.... it sticks like glue to my bum and thighs but I lose everything up top!!

I have no real advise myself but I have heard other people talk about varying the exercise as your body gets used to exercise in much the same way it does with food. My old neighbour had this problem and she started kick boxing and that definitely shifted the pounds for her. Good luck hun you've done great so far xx

From what I am told, the belly is the last place for the flab to leave and the first place for it to come back...

This is definitely true for me! Though it's always the lower part where it hands around... my waist seems to show losses really quickly.

From what I am told, the belly is the last place for the flab to leave and the first place for it to come back...

WOW!!!!!! just looked at your before and after pic! you've done fantastically well and your looking hot now lol:p

Thanks for the replies very insightful!

I am gonna try aqua fit and zumba this weekend - am hoping i'll like those workouts and hopefully that'll get some of the wobbly bits moving (off my body)!!

Back