Why is there no Slim Fast board on this site?

Nobody has asked for one, and not enough slimfasters I would imagine.

How many slimfasters do we have now? Roll call :)

Hi Luckybug :)

I can only guess that we haven't got one yet as nobody has started one off and interest been shown?

We welcome all different programmes for weight loss as I'm sure you can see by the amount of various threads we have.

Are you following a Slim Fast programme yourself at the moment?

Lacey :)

Isn't there an 'all other diets' section for those with not large numbers?
I'm sure if there are sufficient numbers of slimfasters to warrant a board of their own then the management would probably create one. :)

I have read a few talking about it on here, just thought it was funny that there wasn't a forum for us using slim fast, yep I'm on it, and losing, so fingers crossed.

I have read a few talking about it on here, just thought it was funny that there wasn't a forum for us using slim fast, yep I'm on it, and losing, so fingers crossed.

Glad you are doing well on it - I think other Slimfasters post on the 'other plans' section :)

i'm sorta doing it but more as an aid than a standalone diet- am losing too! would def be a regular poster if there was a board for it tho! x

i'm sorta doing it but more as an aid than a standalone diet- am losing too! would def be a regular poster if there was a board for it tho! x

Hi luckybug and wannabslim,

If you start a Slim Fast thread in very low calorie diets forum...

http://www.minimins.com/very-low-calorie-diet-s/

Pierce will make a sub forum for Slim Fast under this and move your threads in there when he has time.

Okay:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Back