Why is week 6 sooooo hard

:sigh:Morning everyone
Tomorrow I will get weighed and will have done 6 weeks. I only get weighed every 2 weeks. I have found this last week incredibly hard. I have felt fairly weak this weekend and have tried to keep the intake of water at the correct level.

I have still been SS 100% but have almost felt like it was the first weekend again. I seem to have lost the buzz I have had for the first few weeks.

I know I have had a moan but I just wondered if anybody else felt like this when they were on week 6 or is just me??

I'm finding this time a tad hard too - the hunger seems to be a bit more pronounced (and I did cheat with a few nibbles the other day! :eek:). But I'm sticking with the 'mind over matter' principle - there's no way I'm stopping this diet! I'm looking and feeling so much better - everyone else says so too - that nothing would induce me to stop, and I can't think why anyone would at this stage (they must be really seeing a difference by now - what's not to like?).

I haven't got the fastest weight loss in the world, but I don't care. It's coming off, that's the main thing, and I'm getting into things that have been impossible for months (nay, years). This can only get better, folks - don't stop now! :wave_cry:

Back