Why nervous?!

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
This is ridiculous. I have my weigh in tonight after 2 weeks (because of the bank holiday). I have stuck to it religiously so know i would have lost and it will hopefully be more than a normal weekly weigh in - so why am i feeling nervous about it! doesn't make sense!

oh well - only 6 hours til i find out! :)

I get weighed weekly too and it's a bit of a 'safety blanket'. I'm not seeing my CDC for a couple of weeks now because of holidays and I'm feeling the same about it.

I bet you'll have a cracking loss xx

thanks hun, i hope so. I find I'm getting more and more impatient with getting to goal. Think it's because i never thought i would make it this far and now it seems genuinely achievable i just want the next friday to come round for my weigh in! lol! Glad i found this site to stop me driving myself insane!

i know exactly where your coming from i get nervous every week before wi but in a excited way lol! let us know how you get on!

I think its just a natural reaction to weigh ins. Even though youve stuck to the diet religiously and know theres no real way for a gain. Tis just psychological methinks. Youll do fine :)

Back