Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Why nervous?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 212degrees, 9 April 2010 Social URL.

1. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is ridiculous. I have my weigh in tonight after 2 weeks (because of the bank holiday). I have stuck to it religiously so know i would have lost and it will hopefully be more than a normal weekly weigh in - so why am i feeling nervous about it! doesn't make sense!

oh well - only 6 hours til i find out! :)

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I get weighed weekly too and it's a bit of a 'safety blanket'. I'm not seeing my CDC for a couple of weeks now because of holidays and I'm feeling the same about it.

I bet you'll have a cracking loss xx

4. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks hun, i hope so. I find I'm getting more and more impatient with getting to goal. Think it's because i never thought i would make it this far and now it seems genuinely achievable i just want the next friday to come round for my weigh in! lol! Glad i found this site to stop me driving myself insane!

5. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    i know exactly where your coming from i get nervous every week before wi but in a excited way lol! let us know how you get on!

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I think its just a natural reaction to weigh ins. Even though youve stuck to the diet religiously and know theres no real way for a gain. Tis just psychological methinks. Youll do fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.