Why now???

For me it was a whole culmination of things. Being refused insurance, having to have test for diabetes, problems with my knees!!! I am getting too close to big 50 and had a vision of the future. :mad: I finally decided to do something about it.

For me it was a whole culmination of things. Being refused insurance, having to have test for diabetes, problems with my knees!!! I am getting too close to big 50 and had a vision of the future. :mad: I finally decided to do something about it.
:girlpower:

My reason is simple, I wanna jump! (Now, now, dirty minds, haha - sorry I have a bad sense of humour)! :rolleyes:

I am seriously into horses and lucky enough to own 3 of my own. I have done ridden competitions in the past but I have always wanted to show jump. I bred my son a jumping horse but as he no longer rides she has become mine and has just turned 5 years old and I have just started riding her. I really want to get her in the jumping competitions next year but feel my weight is a problem so that is why I'm on Lipotrim (I've tried many other diets but when food is involved I am weak). I feel humble that my horses allow me on their backs and am always aware of my weight that they are carrying so don't overdo any riding I ask of them so my aim is to lose at least 3 stone so I can start jump training. The other incentive is the photo's I will get done when in the competitions.....fat people don't look good in riding clothes! :D

My reason is simple, I wanna jump! (Now, now, dirty minds, haha - sorry I have a bad sense of humour)! :rolleyes:

I am seriously into horses and lucky enough to own 3 of my own. I have done ridden competitions in the past but I have always wanted to show jump. I bred my son a jumping horse but as he no longer rides she has become mine and has just turned 5 years old and I have just started riding her. I really want to get her in the jumping competitions next year but feel my weight is a problem so that is why I'm on Lipotrim (I've tried many other diets but when food is involved I am weak). I feel humble that my horses allow me on their backs and am always aware of my weight that they are carrying so don't overdo any riding I ask of them so my aim is to lose at least 3 stone so I can start jump training. The other incentive is the photo's I will get done when in the competitions.....fat people don't look good in riding clothes! :D
I want to ride too... but at the min i'm too scared to go for lessons not to mention prob too heavy to go for lessons!!! I'll get there though!!! x

I used to horse ride when I was 15 and I was 15 stone and I was able to show jump well x

Like the question this thread poses. Interesting to find out all of your answers.
My reason is culmination of things:
I lost bit of weight before I got married no particular diet but I went from 13st 1lb to 11st 2lb. I got up to 12st 10lb very quickly this year&i couldn't see myself stopping so thought I'd better do something.
I don't feel great with extra weight on my body, out of breath going up the stairs, harder to run etc etc
Got tonnes of clothes from 4 years ago when I was 9st that i desperately want to get back into especially a monsoon dress that cost me £270 that I would love to wear to my sis in laws wedding august nxt year.
My sister recently had a baby and she told me her heaviest while pregnant was 11st 7lb :( I'm heavier than that without a baby gutted.
Want to feel healthy & not have certain problems associated with extra flab.
Want to be able to fit normal size boots and they not be too tight around the calves & I no longer want cankles!!!!

Pretty extensive list but could think of a few more reasons I'm sure!

Thanks for letting me share and rant! x

frecklesy said:
Like the question this thread poses. Interesting to find out all of your answers.
My reason is culmination of things:
I lost bit of weight before I got married no particular diet but I went from 13st 1lb to 11st 2lb. I got up to 12st 10lb very quickly this year&i couldn't see myself stopping so thought I'd better do something.
I don't feel great with extra weight on my body, out of breath going up the stairs, harder to run etc etc
Got tonnes of clothes from 4 years ago when I was 9st that i desperately want to get back into especially a monsoon dress that cost me £270 that I would love to wear to my sis in laws wedding august nxt year.
My sister recently had a baby and she told me her heaviest while pregnant was 11st 7lb :( I'm heavier than that without a baby gutted.
Want to feel healthy & not have certain problems associated with extra flab.
Want to be able to fit normal size boots and they not be too tight around the calves & I no longer want cankles!!!!

Pretty extensive list but could think of a few more reasons I'm sure!

Thanks for letting me share and rant! x

Sorry mistake my heaviest was 13st 10lb missed out the 0 big difference 9lb!

Back