Why o Why

Sammi N

Anything but Regular
Im so disappointed, have only lost -2lb this week and it was the same result last week. I have stuck to the diet 100% other than a blip 2 weeks into the diet. I feel disheartened as my mum who gave up cambridge last week and has been eating all week had her last weigh in to see the result of her end of cambridge and has only gone and lost -1lb. That hasn't helped matters with me. I also read about people that have slips (we are all human after all) and see that they report good losses despite their slips and that has got me even more down.

I just dont know why this is happening as its not like im anywhere near my target, I know a loss is a loss but i also think with the cost of the diet i expected more than 2lb a week. Sorry for the whinge but i have nowhere else to vent or feel sorry for myself with.

Hey Try not to be disheartened...

Some Weeks you may have a small loss and then others you may have a huge loss. But at the end of the Day you've got remember any Loss is Good.

Try and keep your chin up and Stay positive x

I know a loss is still a loss, i should feel positive that its 4lb in all that has gone forever but jut can't get over the fact that all my other losses were more. Think i got used to them being big so the smaller they have been the less optomistic i am about reaching my goal. Thanks for your positivity :D x

Hi Sammi, don't get down, I know it doesn't seem much when we are trying soooooooooooo hard but like Elay said a loss is a loss and like you said, its gone 4ever so keep that in mind, 'gone for ever' just like every other pound u're going to lose over the next few weeks. Just keep going and we are all here to help, if you need a buddy just add me and say hi,

Well you never know, next week you may go back up to having another big loss.

You have done so well already.. you have lost 29lb in 6 weeks :wow:, what an achievement.. if i've done as well as you when I'm at week 6 I will be really chuffed!:D

29lb in 6 weeks is amazing, you musn't let it affect your new week, you've gotta carry on as if you've lost 10 x

With CD you have to look at the overall picture, which as per CD guidlines is 1st per month, more than 2 stones in 6 weeks, which believe me is MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

If you had lost it as 4 to 5lbs per week steady would you be happy??Probably(although as woman we are never satisfied :D) yet you would have lost the same.

When I did CD first time round I lost 5lbs my first week, and was gutted when I saw people losing 10lbs, 12lbs etc, but I still lost the same weight as them over the period of time.

It works differently for some, and your body has to adjust x

Thanks peeps, I am looking at the bigger picture and agree that it is pretty impressive. I know if i was doing a standard diet (in control of my own eating) I prob wouldn't of acheived 1lb let alone anything more. Positivity has kicked back in and i look FORWARD to seeing a loss no matter what the amount next friday! Thanks again it was the kick up the bum i needed x

Hey honey please don't feel disheartened you have lost a massive 29lbs in 6 weeks at best on a regular diet you could have expected to lose a maybe 4-5lbs in your first week and 2lb a week thereafter so you would have only have lost just over the stone and you have lost two. Also its easier to cheat on other diets which quite often end in giving up altogether. Stick with it babe you will have more loss next week. Up your water a bit maybe you need that bit more.

Keep posting if you feel low it will come off just look at the before and after pics i do xxx

Yeah the inspiration on here is amazing and thats why i turn to thsi forum instead of my partner/friends :).

How much water do you all drink, ive been drinking between 5-7 pints a day. I increased it this week to see if it made a positive effect but still had the low loss. I am optomistic that i may have a huge loss next week as in the past i have read about people losing smaller amounts than their usual then a leap of a loss a few weeks later. Fingers crossed i can concentrate on getting to slim in general rather than how quick i can get there x

I've only been doing this just over a week, but I roughly drink 3 1/2 to 4 litres a day. I've lost 11lb this first week, but extremely doubtful i'll get anything near that again next week.

As you say as long as you're getting slim.. doesn't matter if you lose 2 or 6lbs a week. Keep doing what you're doing as it's obviously working!

I drink at least 4 ltrs, no more than 5 per day, if I drink less, it does affect the losses, but i once did a week of 6 per day, and other than leg cramps I only lost the same as I would on a 4-5 ltr per day!

i do 3-4 ltrs a day and i lost 11lbs last week lets hope this week brings a good loss too. Do you use the flavourings? this may help you get more down hon x

Back