Why oh why oh why...

curvesncurls

:mad:
After a few good days back on plan, a weekend out and not fully on plan but still being quite good, I've just gone and eaten a whole packet of custard creams!:sigh:
I worked out so hard last night - my trainer called it the explosive legs workout - I've never sweated so much in my entire life as I did in that hour! Today, some of the girls at work were commenting on how well I'm looking - and low and behold, I've had two powdered cappuchinos, a caramac bar and now a packet of biscuits! I'm tired after a busy weekend and I didn't sleep last night, but bloody hell, what kind of a stupid you-know-what am I that I just chuck it all away just like that??!!

Any tips for turning it around? (SHould be fun when I show my trainer my food diary - he ain't gonna be impressed):wave_cry::cry:

As a newbie perhaps this is a bit wrong but here goes - I would say that we are all human, cut yourself some slack and move on hun. Tomorrow is a fresh day with no mistakes so start again and forget the blip eh? You look to me like you have done amazingly well and obviously that is evident to those around you who can see the proof, so to speak, so why don't you get back on and carry on like before, like you know that you can?

We are all too hard on ourselves when we fall off, but we can all get back up and start again can't we?

Hope this helps, reading your BMI reduction gives me hope that I can lose weight with SW, so thank you!

P x

Ah that's a lovely post - thank you!! I've a little tear now for a different reason. This is absolutely the plan to lose weight and keep it off - I've lost my weight without ever having done a full week 100% (I know that's not the same for everyone, but it's been my experience). As someone else said, it didn't go on overnight, why would you expect it to come off overnight.
It's back to breaking off my love affair with the white powder - sugar, that is, not anything else.

Thanks xx

We are similar in height and weight and ive got a similar target to you.
I know its hard to say now but you can just get on with it tomorow and put it down to experience. Custard creams can be avoided now, just like I have to avoid choc digestive! 1 or 2 is never enough!
You will put it behind you and carry on and get even more compliments.
:)

Custard creams should come with little horns and a tail, :devilangel: they are very bad biscuits at least they can't call to you anymore if they are gone. ((hugs)) maybe try upping your speed and super speed foods and water intake this week to help you guarantee a loss still. My consultant always super speeds always supercharge your weight loss and she knows what she is talking about since she lost 5lb this week :eek: Hugs Crystal xx

curvesncurls said:
:mad:
After a few good days back on plan, a weekend out and not fully on plan but still being quite good, I've just gone and eaten a whole packet of custard creams!:sigh:
I worked out so hard last night - my trainer called it the explosive legs workout - I've never sweated so much in my entire life as I did in that hour! Today, some of the girls at work were commenting on how well I'm looking - and low and behold, I've had two powdered cappuchinos, a caramac bar and now a packet of biscuits! I'm tired after a busy weekend and I didn't sleep last night, but bloody hell, what kind of a stupid you-know-what am I that I just chuck it all away just like that??!!

Any tips for turning it around? (SHould be fun when I show my trainer my food diary - he ain't gonna be impressed):wave_cry::cry:

Right missus!! Ditto what the others say, start afresh tomorrow morning! Think of your SW week like a vase of 7 flowers :) if one flower dies you won't throw all 7 away will you!!!!!! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think the advice you've been given above is great. Keep at it and don't let it spoil the rest of your week x

Niax, this is a little off topic but am I right in reading that you have lost over a stone in only a month? Could I be cheeky and ask which SW you are trying? Thanks, Paula (I can't pm as not been here long enough yet!) X

Niax, this is a little off topic but am I right in reading that you have lost over a stone in only a month? Could I be cheeky and ask which SW you are trying?/QUOTE]

Edited to say that I haven't lost over a stone in a month unfortunately. Although that would have been lovely lol.

I'm on EE. I did SW before, but EE hadn't been invented back then :rolleyes: I stuck to mainly green days before so was really surprised when EE worked so well for me.

Other than doing the EE, I have no idea why I lost so fast. I find it difficult to do much exercise as I am so busy with work and always have my HexB. I rarely have my HexA as I'm not keen on dairy. I have 10 syns most days.

I did put on during my 3rd week, but that was a star week :(

The one thing I do try to do is vary my menu. I try different recipes all the time and am constantly looking for new ingredients to introduce to my diet. The reseach I've seen shows that this can often boost weight loss by about 1-2lb per month and that your body can get used to foods if you tend to stick to a small selection.

I'm absolutely ecstatic about my weight loss so far as I was prepared to loose slowly!

Last edited:
Thanks NiaX, am on EE too plus I don't have milk or dairy so it is reassuring to know that you have gone without hexA and still lost weight. You are right to be ecstatic about your fantastic weight loss, and you should be very proud of yourself and your commitment, sounds cheesy but it is really inspirational to us newbies, thank you!!!!!

P x

Back