Why oh why?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Whitey, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Well i'm on day 4 I'm in ketosis and as usual on day 4/5 (yes this is my fourth attempt) I feel hungrey everything including dog food smells lovely (no i'm not barking I have a dog) LOL I've just cooked fishfingers for the little girl I look after and had to put them in the bin I dribbled that much on them. Dont get me wrong I dont want to quite far from it I'm just fed up and thought that once Ketosis kicked in the hunger pangs should be less.

Oh just ignore me I'm having a moan feeling sorry for myself my BM has been doing this for 7 weeks and I'm moaning after 4 what a wimp.
    :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey whitey, join my reastarter couch lol

Don't worrry about it just try not to give in I'm also on day 4 after cheating and gaining :(

Come on girly we can do this :D

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

keep away from the dog food and fish fingers. Try and keep busy just think do i want food or to be slimmer??

5. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey, Just take you mind off it, usually the feeling of wanting to eat passes after about 20mins.

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    i think.. even if the hunger pangs go away.. when we're faced with foodl.. sometimes that can just be enough to make us think we're hungry.. when really we arent.. we just want it.. its all about fighting temptation..
    Dont worry about it doll.. just give the dog food and fishfingers the brush off.. and you'll be flying..
    x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.