why oh why???

November bride

Hi Guys,

Well had third weigh in sat and had lost 7 lb, the week before stayed same as cheated and totm, week before 7lb.

Now i have been 100% all week and had 6l water ev day and my scales are only showing 1lb loss since sat am??? Do you think thats it for this week, get weighed in again on sat?

Please advise.

Thanks xxx

the thing is the scales change so much as our weight fluctuates from hour to hour, let alone day to day. Try to keep off those scales if you can, although im sure come your way in on saturday you will def see more than a 1lb loss - keep going, and it will def keep falling off - lots of luck

hopefully they will fall a couple more lbs, but you've had a stone loss in three weeks... that's pretty damn big, it might just be that your body is responding to that before you start a steadier weight loss. even if it is just a lb. a lb is a lb. and if you only lost 1 this week then next week you are bound to get a bigger one again. these things don't always work in the steady way we want them to :D just keep at it and you'll see fab results :D

abz xx

You need to step away from the scales, they are evil and tell fibs. I had my OH stick mine up the loft because I am too scared to go up there and get them down.

Nat is so right our weight goes up and down all day, (jumping on my scales 10 times a day prived that lol) you will be fine.

Well done on your loss so far its excellent.

Thanks so much girls. I do try not to get on ev day, but really helps keep u going, knowing that another lb has gone. Deffo i may only loose a lb but thats another lb gone. And i only have few monre and still have 5 months till my wedding, so the thought of knowing i will be at my goal is the best feeling xxx

yeah try and keep off the scales, although it is easier said than done-I seem to be on mine constantly but it can send you insane!! Maybe you will loose more by saturday, after all you still have today and friday for it to drop but if not, like abz said a stone in 3 weeks is a massive loss, especially if like you, you don't have a lot of weight to loose!
You have loads of time until your wedding as well so even if your weightloss does slow down a bit you have plenty of time to get to goal. Keep Positive!!

xxx

great losses and I think im gonna get rid of the scales i go on them about 10 times a day lol :) Anyway your doing great :) xx

Back