Why? Why?

Velvet

I have not lost even half a lb since my last wi (Wednesday) :(
Today is my 10th day.

I have not lost even half a lb since my last wi (Wednesday) :(
Today is my 10th day.

hi same for me this week but i think its because im not drinking enough water,all the best anyway.stick with it.

That was my post exactly day before yesterday! And the same today when i got on the scales no change - I'm on day 12 its so disheartening but guess are bodies are all different - I do hope the scales move for you and me both before WI ((((x))))

Very common, and for what it's worth, I don't think it's anything to do with water intake. It's just the way the body works.

Don't panic, the numbers will fall if you're doing the plan 100%. :)

Yep agree with Lily

I now think the water thing has little to do with it although you MUST take in all your water :)

My weight can stick for 5-6 days then suddenly shift down 3 pounds

Hold on tight it WILL move! x

Keep going, as everyone else has said, it's not a consistent thing as losses come in fits and starts. Drink, drink, drink as being dehydrated can encourage your body to hold on to its fluid as it thinks it's in a drought

Thanks everybody :)

Good advice there. I foolishly weighed myself at Boots about 10 days into my restart - however, when I went back to CD consultant a few days afterwards my loss was actually so much better.
I could have dived into the nearest sweet shop immediately after the Boots episode but I kept telling myself that it wasn't an accurate result.
Don't worry and keep at it! x

Back