why wont my tracker work

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by SHAZA, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi all

I am being a silly sausage ~ I cant get my tracker to work ~ the link will not come up and I need to change my tracker as I lost 3lb this week

Any one else having problems ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Go into user cp, then edit signature, scroll down to edit signature box. You will see your signature, to change it into words and numbers click on the little box in top right of edit box with pic of Aa`sin it.
    Back in the edit box it should now be words and numbers, look at the the 3fat chicks slider near the end it will say slider woman then weight in lbs find your current weight click next to it and edit to your new weight.........you should now be done but dont forget to click save signature at bottom of the page.

This is how it works for my 3fatchick slider......good luck.

4. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks sonkie

Done it !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.