1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Why writing it down is SO important

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Starlight, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Ok I confess, Ive been very lax this week with my food diary and am now playing catch up. When I did WW I was absolutely meticulous with my points, I knew I couldnt afford to be over my limit at all. With SW Im getting too smart with the free food.

Now that Im doing a few days worth of diaries I cant believe how few Syns Ive had.

Lesson learned and Ill be taking a lot more care in writing things down now :whoopass:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roz V

Roz V Full Member

Slimming World
    How few syns you've HAD Starlight, or how few you can remember...
    (or was that the point!)
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    No its actually how few Ive had lol Ive had no sauces, crisps etc Ive eaten so much free food Ive not felt the need for extras. Im making up for it tonight with a couple of glasses of wine and a G and T lol
  5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    That sounds really good to me hun, to be so savey with the free foods etc, and I would say that using your syns on wine and G&T is the best way, its something that you can reward yourself completely guilt free. Isn't that how its meant to be. Sounds perfect. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.