Why?

Loser85

Gold Member
Why is it when ive done so well during the week i want to devour everything in sight at the weekend? This annoys me more than ever as this is my 1st week back on track and was really motivated. Havnt given in but the cravings are making me grumpy :(

Im right there with you!!! I dont know why but i can be bloomin brilliant for first 2 weeks and one week where i do really well that week i just think what the hell and end up back to square one.

This time i make sure i have something everyday and have it at night with a hot chocolate if i have some left out of my day. This week is first and only used 1 pp from weekly so i know i always got something if i want it.

good luck and hope you didnt touch anything you shouldnt :D

same here this is the first wk I have used any weeklys and have already used 19 :eek: thank god tomorrow is Monday and I can get back on track, get weighed on Thurs so hopefully using weeklies wont affect my weight loss... Don't know why but I feel like I'm off track if I use my weeklies..

It is totm so I always crave comfort food at this time think thats y I am using my weeklies this week, and the fact the weekend throws me off track... Anyway hopefully u didn't give in and eat something u shouldn't have

Michelle the same here, i started tuesday and totm was thursday couldnt believe it just fingers crossed and good luck :D

Michelle the same here, i started tuesday and totm was thursday couldnt believe it just fingers crossed and good luck :D

Everything will be crossed lol good luck to u too, le me know how u get on Tuesday

I gave in but was only with an asda twix thing. 4 pp off my weeklies. Couldve been a whole lot worse though. Hell a month ago it wouldve been!

Main thing is your still on track though so well done for not giving in to loads and loads, like I did other week and it is not worth it take it from me, I spent the whole of the next week making up for it and being annoyed with myself - I love the feeling I get when I wake up and know I have been good the day before and then seeing the scales going down - much better that a blow out. Good luck and keep coming on here it helps loads, also have mini treat for when you know are you weak times, I have ww jelly made up all the time in the fridge, fat free yogurts, melba toast with very low fat cheese and cucumber on, ww tortillas and salsa etc and only have them when I watch tv as that is one of my weak times! I also don't eat anything when im on here and so far it's worked - hope some of that might help you and good luck you can definitely do it.

Back