WI 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks you two :) x

Just got back from my 12th week weigh in which included week 11 as that was a bank holiday i didn't have one and so this week i have lost .....

8.5lbs !!!!!!

Which now takes me to a toal of 4st 1.5lbs lost in 12 weeks aaaaaand takes me under 100kg !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also my ticker is now past the half way mark! I now have less to lose than I have lost!!!!!! :p

Me Loves LT !!!!! <3

:bliss:​

fantastic,,, ur doing great,,, delighted for u!! :)

wooohoo well done!

Told you you would have a big one this week :)

Aw thanks ollie bob and chell :)

well done summergurl

thanks golden :D

Your losses are fantastic, well done!

thanks ruby :)

That's brilliant! I'm so pleased for you - especially as I'm sure you said tyou'd be very happy with 7lb - so that extra must feel like such a great bonus!

And over 4 stone? in 12 weeks?! phenomenal :)

well done u thats brilliant xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw thanks guys :) xx

Awww honey well done!!! Thats brill :D i'm so pleased that you got a big loss...and bigger than you had hoped for too!! You deserve it!xx

Fantastic weight loss

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! four stone in 12 weeks . thats brilliant . you have such a good attitude I know you are going to get to your goal no problem. Well Done :D:D:D

WOOP WOP WOOP!!! Fantastic woman! You give so much support and encouragement to everyone here, you truly deserve it. Look how well you've done -absolutely amazing!!

Aw thanks everyone! :)

I really am determined! Got 9 weeks to go and i really dont want it to end! lol

YAY!! WOOHOOO HUN! thats fantastic! I knew you'd have a great result. Well chuffed for you x x x

Fanfriggintastic. Go Summergurl :bunnydance:

Last edited:
Thats a fantastic loss, I'm sure you're on a high :D 4 stone in 12 weeks is some going, keep it up ;)

Back