WI 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

wowwwwww! That is fantastic. In 12 weeks too! Amazing! xx

well done summer, thats great, your words of advice keep me going, if any one deserves it you do. x Just think what you will acheive in the weeks to come.

Thanks everyone - yer all so supportive and congratulating :)

Ive been on a high all day & my bf told me my bum is beginning to get a shape ;) lol

Also bought a size 14 top!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: lol

Well done hun, you're doing fantastically! PS I've got another recipe for you if you want it - feel guilty posting it on here as other people are not mad baking maniacs like us!!! My hubby asked me if I had had turned into some sort of 'feeder'! lol!!! xx

Way to go summergurl, that's a fantastic WI. Light at the end of the tunnel is now shining brightly for you hun xxx

That's Brilliant, congrats x

Thanks again everyone - i do feel bloody great cant wait for the next stone marker! lol

Well done hun, you're doing fantastically! PS I've got another recipe for you if you want it - feel guilty posting it on here as other people are not mad baking maniacs like us!!! My hubby asked me if I had had turned into some sort of 'feeder'! lol!!! xx

ooooooh yesh please chick!!!!! pm me it :) any recipe will do! lol

My family and bf think im turning into a feeder too lol i say you dont have to eat it i only do it to help me but if you wana eat, make yourself bigger and me look smaller quicker ideal! haha

Well done summergurl, that is some amazing determination you have and its paying off in the great weight loss.

jo x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1a. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
1b. get through week 3. Done
1c. get through week 4.
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 4 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh:

Thanks jo jo :)

Back