WI 18 the price i pay for cheating!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kezzerbelle, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    ok i dont want to make excuses cos i cheated all week.

It had been a hard week with my youngest having another convulsion so being at the hospital and docs all week. hes doing much better now thank god!!

However i caved into my craving and ate. there for not losing anything this week!!!

Its my own fault and i wont grumble....at least i didnt gain.

I dont have much more to lose so i need to give this one last push to the finish line. so back on this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey kezzer if it makes you feel any better i had two sausages last sat lol,,,& my scales hasnt budged all week, so i will be facing the music tommorrow morning at weigh in, weve both been on this a long time now, so we are bound to cave occasionally,,,so chin up and keep going girlie

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Where have you been Kerry??? I haven't seen you for ages!!

I am so sorry to hear about your little one not being well.... Fingers crossed for him hunni x x x

At least you got a STS.. It could have been worse... Come on hun, get your ar8e in gear.. You KNOW you can do this!

New week, new start.. Good luck hun x x x x x

5. HoneyMummyBear

HoneyMummyBear Full Member

If it makes you feel any better I had a bit of pie last night and 4 cashew nuts, bad girl I know but hey I'm only human.

Hope you lose the rest of what you need to.

6. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Sorry to hear about your nipper Kerry, it must be awful when your kids are poorly.

Hopefully you'll have a better week this week, come on, not long to go you can do it! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.