WI 18 the price i pay for cheating!!!

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
ok i dont want to make excuses cos i cheated all week.

It had been a hard week with my youngest having another convulsion so being at the hospital and docs all week. hes doing much better now thank god!!

However i caved into my craving and ate. there for not losing anything this week!!!

Its my own fault and i wont grumble....at least i didnt gain.

I dont have much more to lose so i need to give this one last push to the finish line. so back on this week.

Hey kezzer if it makes you feel any better i had two sausages last sat lol,,,& my scales hasnt budged all week, so i will be facing the music tommorrow morning at weigh in, weve both been on this a long time now, so we are bound to cave occasionally,,,so chin up and keep going girlie

Where have you been Kerry??? I haven't seen you for ages!!

I am so sorry to hear about your little one not being well.... Fingers crossed for him hunni x x x

At least you got a STS.. It could have been worse... Come on hun, get your ar8e in gear.. You KNOW you can do this!

New week, new start.. Good luck hun x x x x x

If it makes you feel any better I had a bit of pie last night and 4 cashew nuts, bad girl I know but hey I'm only human.

Hope you lose the rest of what you need to.

Sorry to hear about your nipper Kerry, it must be awful when your kids are poorly.

Hopefully you'll have a better week this week, come on, not long to go you can do it! X

Back