Discover WI 20 Loss 6.25lb - 23lb since Dec 30th

Toast 3

Another day at the rugby so breakfast of;

Eggs - 3
Onions - 0
Toast - 2

You are doing really well. It's nice to see someone on vintage points. There are a few of us I think still following this plan. I tend to post in the vintage points section.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks very much! It works for me so don't see a need to change :)

Rest of my day yesterday was beer and;

Salt and vinegar mccoys - 4
Veggie Curry - 5

Today;

Shreddies - 4

Yes it works for me too. I've been around the houses with almost every other diet but always come back to vp.

Yeah same. Well not with diets but trying to eat healthily etc. I find VP just grounds you the best. There's no ifs or buts.

Spar Cheese and chive waffles - 2
Soup - 2
Bread - 2

The cheese and chive waffles sound good. And I've got a Spar near me!!!!

Just a flavour of crisps I really like :D

Haggis and veg - 5
Popcorn - 1
Bread - 4
Jelly - 0

Cereal Bar - 1
Banana - 1.5

Porridge - 3

Tomatoes - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Noodles and veg - 5
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Drum roll *barrrooooooooooom*

2.25lb down :D Over the moon!

Cereal Bar - 1
Banana - 1.5

Porridge - 3

Tomatoes - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Brilliant weight loss well done. The drum roll was totally appropriate. I love this diet!

I genuinely didn't know how I'd get on (do we ever really?) and thought any loss would be good! :D

Beans and toast - 10
Jelly - 0

It's hard to predict isn't it?!

My weigh in is tonight at 6.30. I've stopped weighing at home (as it's just depressing!) so I've no idea what the scales will say

Well I hope it was a success. I'm struggling to find a way to see your threads on the android app but will find tomorrow :)

Porridge - 3
Jelly - 0

I down 2.5 so not too bad but not the best first week weigh in I've ever had!!!!

Well done, a loss is always a loss :-D

I've given myself until Christmas to lose 40Lbs so I think that's achievable. This diet works for me so I've just got to stick to it.

I've given myself until Christmas to lose 40Lbs so I think that's achievable. This diet works for me so I've just got to stick to it.

Sounds achievable to me too! Plenty of time! :) Do you have an actual diary? Struggling in your started threads to see a diary one.

Cereal Bar - 1
Banana - 1.5

Porridge - 3

Tomatoes - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Spar waffles - 2

Pasta and sauce - 6
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

No I don't post a diary. I just post general stuff under the WW vintage points threads.

Haha okidokie :)

Cereal Bar - 1
Banana - 1.5

Porridge - 3

Tomatoes - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Rice and veg - 5
Bread - 3
Jelly - 0

Back