Discover WI 20 Loss 6.25lb - 23lb since Dec 30th

Toast - 3

21 :)

Back to work tomorrow

Hope you have a good first day back. X

It was not too bad, very fast but!

I've decided at least twice a week now to walk to work and back which is an hour each way. I only got a car 2 years ago at the grand old age of 26. I substituted the hour walk each way daily with a half hour walk at lunch in work but it's not really the same.

Anyway today so far;

Banana - 1
Porridge - 3

Salad and dressing - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

This evening will be;

Rice and veg - 5
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

It was the first time in my life a care would be handy to have.

Toast - 5

17 for the day.

Weigh in in the morning

Gud luck.. Bet Ul get a nice surprise!
Goin gud myself.... Absolutely floored after a busy days work.. Feel as thou d hols were a mth ago... doesnt take long 2 get back into routine! Up at 5 to do more paperwork... Did 8mins tae bo... Home at 3.45... Cooked din 4 us... hubby and 2 kids Did exercise .. shred and challenges b4 eating mine.. Glad now!!

image-803570078.jpg

Served mine with zero noodles.. Have ye tried dem? Do u think my portion size is 2 big? I just pointed d meat as 5 points as hard 2 guesstimate.. Veg is all zero as is d tin of tomatoes and fry light ?
I learnt how 2 drive when I was 21... my Mam learnt when she was in her mid fifties.. So never say never sugar fairy :)

Can't see myself ever wanting to I know it gives you freedom but the thought of doing it scares me not got the concentration. Most of my friends are teachers so they've all been dreading going back to work after the hols lol. I need a job. Do you need a ta? Lol X

Lol At times Id Luv 2b a stay at home Mom.. But we Wudnt manage on one wage plus my kids r in my SCH so its handy they travel to and from it with me so no childcare expenses!!
Stuck out in d sticks... Im a city chick (Ahhh 37) and h8 dat I need transport 2 get everywhere! 13 yrs in d countryside and still miss certain aspects... Big baby!!

Lol At times Id Luv 2b a stay at home Mom.. But we Wudnt manage on one wage plus my kids r in my SCH so its handy they travel to and from it with me so no childcare expenses!!
Stuck out in d sticks... Im a city chick (Ahhh 37) and h8 dat I need transport 2 get everywhere! 13 yrs in d countryside and still miss certain aspects... Big baby!!

I miss living in the country I miss the fresh air and hills lol xx

0 point noddles? What are these msytical things? Although maybe some things are zero on pp and not discovery?

Delighted to say I'm down 5.25lb.

I will say though I always have quite big losses the first week so this doesn't really surprise me, what matters now is to keep going!

Today up until this evening will be;

Banana - 1
Porridge - 3

Salad and dressing - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Great first loss, which is very motivating. Well done!!

Omg HI! :D What a blast from the past seeing you on here is?!

I've decided to come back on here for pretty much the same reasons as you! Posting on here was the only way I was 100%. I'm cringing and laughing at some of my previous diaries :p

I'm gonna be over in the food diaries section, doing propoints!

Well done on the loss! LETS DO THIS :)

Last edited:
Omg HI! :D What a blast from the past seeing you on here is?!

I've decided to come back on here for pretty much the same reasons as you! Posting on here was the only way I was 100%. I'm cringing and laughing at some of my previous diaries :p

I'm gonna be over in the food diaries section, doing propoints!

Well done on the loss! LETS DO THIS :)

Haha yaaaaaaay! A familiar face (no offence) everyone else). Funny how that's happened eh! I haven't really read my diaries but I probably still talk the same about of sh1te :) I'm only ever fully strict when I'm here as I feel I MUST answer to people!

Cheers everyone else, it's a good way to start. Obviously now just need to keep it going.

Got in from work and went a fairly decent walk.

Banana - 1

Cous cous - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 5
Jelly - 0

Haha yaaaaaaay! A familiar face (no offence) everyone else). Funny how that's happened eh! I haven't really read my diaries but I probably still talk the same about of sh1te :) I'm only ever fully strict when I'm here as I feel I MUST answer to people! Cheers everyone else, it's a good way to start. Obviously now just need to keep it going. Got in from work and went a fairly decent walk. Banana - 1 Cous cous - 5 Veg - 0 Bread - 5 Jelly - 0 16

Yeah very weird...almost spooky! But good to have a pal to keep each other motivated :) I might start rounding up the rest if the troops lol! We had a pretty big gang huh? I'm sure we'll make plenty more friends too!

I think that's what it is with me too, I feel like I have to come on here and be totally honest, where as when I'm writing it down, it's only me reading it so I could cheat lol! Only cheating myself though!

Here's to a good rest of the week!

Yeah very weird...almost spooky! But good to have a pal to keep each other motivated :) I might start rounding up the rest if the troops lol! We had a pretty big gang huh? I'm sure we'll make plenty more friends too!

I think that's what it is with me too, I feel like I have to come on here and be totally honest, where as when I'm writing it down, it's only me reading it so I could cheat lol! Only cheating myself though!

Here's to a good rest of the week!

I actually messaged a couple of FB in case they were still around and *slaps wrist* I didn't think of you, since you've done so well ever since! Wish I'd only put a stone on!

I'd basically decided to go right back to the eating and pointing I did...so it made perfect sense to do it all here. Funnily I don't think anyone could read my diary and it wouldn't stop me. It's the feeling that someone could read it that makes me keep going.

I actually messaged a couple of FB in case they were still around and *slaps wrist* I didn't think of you, since you've done so well ever since! Wish I'd only put a stone on! I'd basically decided to go right back to the eating and pointing I did...so it made perfect sense to do it all here. Funnily I don't think anyone could read my diary and it wouldn't stop me. It's the feeling that someone could read it that makes me keep going.

Unacceptable Pugs! I am both shocked and saddened that you didn't think of me! :p haha! I don't even think you're on my facebook anymore :( did you delete me? Lol!

A stone is enough! I feel like crap! How much have you put on dude? Did you have a nice Christmas? Xx

Back