Discover WI 20 Loss 6.25lb - 23lb since Dec 30th

Toast - 5
Jelly - 0

Mornin Weighed in.. Lost 6lb... Delighted! Target weight loss 4 next wk is 2lb!! Exercise went out d window on Tues as ended up in d hospital with diverticulitis as I was doubled over in pain. I mustve caught d flu der coz I woke up with it on Wed and it floored me... so work was a no go! Stuck to my points thou which has paid off!!
Here's 2 another successful wk ahead! Njoy Ur wkend!!

Mornin Weighed in.. Lost 6lb... Delighted! Target weight loss 4 next wk is 2lb!! Exercise went out d window on Tues as ended up in d hospital with diverticulitis as I was doubled over in pain. I mustve caught d flu der coz I woke up with it on Wed and it floored me... so work was a no go! Stuck to my points thou which has paid off!!

Well done on a fab loss. Hope you are on the mend now xx

Mornin Weighed in.. Lost 6lb... Delighted! Target weight loss 4 next wk is 2lb!! Exercise went out d window on Tues as ended up in d hospital with diverticulitis as I was doubled over in pain. I mustve caught d flu der coz I woke up with it on Wed and it floored me... so work was a no go! Stuck to my points thou which has paid off!! Here's 2 another successful wk ahead! Njoy Ur wkend!!

Well done :) Not meaning to cause offence but maybe this could be posted in your own diary? x

You are very right! And with it will come the first tests! Out for a bit tomorrow afternoon. One of those ones with no concrete plans, so how does one plan for this? Well it will be zero point stuff all around it in case food happens. So got a pot of 0 point soup made and mushrooms and onions in for a breakfast! Hopefully means either side of being out that if foods involved I'll have very little else points wise and it will all be good :)

You're so organised! I need to get on this 0 point soup. Do you have a recipe??

I'm in the same situation, going out today but going to be in plan for sure :) Have a good one x

Just updating Stephen with my progress as 'twas him who inspired me 2 take out my old WW bks! Im sure he'll tell me if he's a problem with me updating on his diary Nicola!!

Just updating Stephen with my progress as 'twas him who inspired me 2 take out my old WW bks! Im sure he'll tell me if he's a problem with me updating on his diary Nicola!!

Like I said in my post, I wasn't meaning to cause any offence. Just making a comment as it seemed fairly detailed :) x

Well done on the loss!

Regarding the updates, fine by me. Just out of interest, how come you don't have a diary of your own? I'd totally be following that :)

You're so organised! I need to get on this 0 point soup. Do you have a recipe??

I'm in the same situation, going out today but going to be in plan for sure :) Have a good one x

It's just veggie knorr stock pots, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and onions for me. Boiled all up and mashed. I tend to add garlic salt and some pepper too.

So today has been as such;

Decent walk - about 90 minutes
0 point soup
Mushroom risotto while out
2 pints of lager
50 minute walk
More 0 point soup

And I think I'll have toast before bed tonight. Nothing to worry about I should think? Even worst case if the risotto was 15 points I'd still be fine as beer tends to average in at about 3 points a pint.

Thanks for the recipe :) going to make some tomorrow once the food shops done. I had a pea risotto not long ago and it worked out at 11pp so I'm sure you'll be fine!

Tanx ... Was an active poster in a diary for yrs when I was a vlcd fan using meal replacements! Im more of a lurker now than a poster... plus Im keeping track of my food by writing it in a diary.. so far so gud! SO glad I read ur opening post.... Owe ya 1! :)

1 cal fried mushrooms and onions - 0
Toast - 2
Jelly - 0

Away a nice Sunday walk...assuming I'm not blown away!

Wasn't windy in the end. Just really wet. Left my place at 9.35 and back as 12.05. Decent walking I'd say!

Soup 2.5
Toast - 2
Popcorn - 1

Chicken - 5
Low cal spray roast potatoes - 5
toast onion - 0
Jelly - 0
Bread - 2

Toast - 3

Over for the day but I never count AP points for such occasions :)

Monday again!

Today will go as;

(forgot to get bananas, will tomorrow)
Porridge - 3

Salad/dressing - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

You too :)

Adjustment. Porridge is 2.5 so 3.5

Back