Discover WI 20 Loss 6.25lb - 23lb since Dec 30th

Hi there, here to subscribe.
I am interested in seeing how you get on with the old regime. I still have all the old books and I do think it was the best plan.
Good luck!

I don't see many spars around here. And it's annoying when places change and you can't get certain things. X

I know they technically will be available elsewhere but I fell in love with these ones haha!

Hi there, here to subscribe.
I am interested in seeing how you get on with the old regime. I still have all the old books and I do think it was the best plan.
Good luck!

Welcome!

I don't think there is ever a "best plan". It's whatever you found to work for you. For all I know PP could be far better but I'm not willing to take that gamble and move from something tried and tested.

So the day is nearly done. Was at the cinema this evening, never eat there so that's not a worry.

Rest of today is;

Toast - 4
Spread - 1
Jelly - 0

19 for the day!

Hey! Subscribing to this thread! Dusted off my old bks from '99 .. All pro points and 123 success so starting tomoro.. Weighing in at home! Amazing b4 and after pics by d way!!

What did you go and watch X

The Theory of Everything. It was pretty decent but not mind-blowingly amazing. Acting was superb in it but!

Hey! Subscribing to this thread! Dusted off my old bks from '99 .. All pro points and 123 success so starting tomoro.. Weighing in at home! Amazing b4 and after pics by d way!!

Cheers, if only the after pic was the same at the moment! But that's why I'm here I guess!

Good luck on the restart :)

Traveling down to my home town today to see some family and go a big long walk in the hills. A walk I done a hell of a lot when I lived there and was working on losing the weight first time so should be good! :) Going to up my breakfast pointing due to it, get the energy in me

Branflakes with skimmed milk - 4
Toast - 3

Oh Njoy! My oldest sis is home ( Ireland) from USA and is comin over 2 visit... she's dying to see our dog as she's missing hers so Im hoping she might fancy a walk... Started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on d 1st and Im doin d ab challenge and d squat challenge... Need 2 get in some walking 2... Off 2 weigh... Sob.. Onwards and downwards!!

image-601728695.jpg

image-2935339719.jpg

Oh Njoy! My oldest sis is home ( Ireland) from USA and is comin over 2 visit... she's dying to see our dog as she's missing hers so Im hoping she might fancy a walk... Started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on d 1st and Im doin d ab challenge and d squat challenge... Need 2 get in some walking 2... Off 2 weigh... Sob.. Onwards and downwards!!

View attachment 161930

View attachment 161931

Good luck at Wi xx

Ah Tanx sugar fairy .. Got my daughter to write it down .. I was 2 much of a chicken 2 look.. Aiming 2 lose 3lbs this wk.. anymore is a bonus!! She took b4 pics.. Exercise time first b4 I decide what 2 eat...

Bfast Gluten free cornflakes and almond milk -2
Gluten free toast & 25g sugar free strawberry jam -2

Is that the one about Stephen hawking? Enjoy your walk. where I'm orginally from is famous for its hills it was so pretty. Really miss the country. X

It is yeah, really really good. Walk was great. Nice fresh and crisp day so you had to put some muscle in to it to keep warm.

10888697_772278096142427_3351622053448988754_n.jpg

10891802_772278152809088_4858338258392150691_n.jpg

Was 11k over 2 hours. Love that walk

View attachment 161930

View attachment 161931

I once did Jillian Michaels for about 3 days then fell out with her and never went back. I wasn't enjoying it and my belief is always do what you enjoy. It's why I walk or run but don't do the gym or cycle.

Homemade soup at my mother-dearests - 2 (if that!)

Evening meal (all using 1 cal spray);

Oven baked chicken - 5
Roast garlic and black pepper homemade potatoes - 5
Roasted onions and veg - 0
Jelly - 0

19 :)

The pictures you posted are great.
I am amazed you could eat so little after 2 hours walking. Your potatoes with garlic and pepper sound lovely.

U r on a roll.. Exercise and diet.. Fair play!!

I had soup in a cafe -2
2 packets of velvet crunch -21/2
Jelly 0
Vitalinea 0% fat Yogurt -1
Made a pizza using:-
Gluten free wrap -11/2
Sweetcorn (1) 1 slice goats cheese (-31/2) Waferthin ham- 1/2
Tomato sauce -1
4 Marietta biscuits -2
Total.. 18 points but then sister brought a
Gluten free Xmas cake with icing from my Mam and said 'aren't u going 2 cut it... So Ive blown it.... ??? ++++
Will need 2 walk miles tomoro 2 walk it off!! Oh man!! On a plus... I've made a huge pot of vegetable soup!! Mmm no points! Off 4 a walk... Foggy and a bit slippery out .. Supposed 2 go down to -3 tonight!! Whats it like over der?

Last edited:
Looks very peaceful xx

T'was indeed :)

The pictures you posted are great.
I am amazed you could eat so little after 2 hours walking. Your potatoes with garlic and pepper sound lovely.

My breakfast beforehand kept me going. However I was quite hungry come tea time!

U r on a roll.. Exercise and diet.. Fair play!!

I had soup in a cafe -2
2 packets of velvet crunch -21/2
Jelly 0
Vitalinea 0% fat Yogurt -1
Made a pizza using:-
Gluten free wrap -11/2
Sweetcorn (1) 1 slice goats cheese (-31/2) Waferthin ham- 1/2
Tomato sauce -1
4 Marietta biscuits -2
Total.. 18 points but then sister brought a
Gluten free Xmas cake with icing from my Mam and said 'aren't u going 2 cut it... So Ive blown it.... ??? ++++
Will need 2 walk miles tomoro 2 walk it off!! Oh man!! On a plus... I've made a huge pot of vegetable soup!! Mmm no points! Off 4 a walk... Foggy and a bit slippery out .. Supposed 2 go down to -3 tonight!! Whats it like over der?

It's ok here today. Looks cold. Need to get some shopping so will walk there about about half an hour each way :)

Bran flakes - 4
Toast - 2

Nice bfast! Im sticking to zero point foods mostly today to make up 4 d cake and icing...
Bfast zero point veg soup
Flat out getting paperwork done 4 work... D joys of being a primary teacher :(

Tesco healthy living lentil and vegetable soup - 2
Toast - 2

Pasta - 5
sauce - 1
veg - 0
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Back