WI 3

Hi guys

Just had my 3rd WI and im a lil disheartened that i only lost 2lb. i know its a loss so i shouldnt winge. I have lost a stone now so i should be over the moon, but when i look at the weight losses u guys r having i feel gutted. i got another stone to lose so im not going to give up, but i have a couple of celebrations coming so im going to refeed for 2 weeks then ill be back. Hopefully my weight losses will increase wen I go back onto TFR what do u think?

I felt the same as you last week when I lost 2lb but when you put it into perspective, it is a decent loss. Would you have lost a stone in 3 wks on a straightforward calorie controlled diet? I know I wouldn't.

I have a beer garden afternoon on Friday - I volunteered to drive and will stick to soda water, and at a summer ball I'm going to have 2 shakes in the day and then eat a protein only meal. Is there any way you could keep on LT through the celebrations? Seems a shame to spoil it if its only a night or 2?

Good luck though, whatever you do

Hi annabella,
well done on your weight loss, you should be celebrating that stone down. There are many of us on here with a lot of weight to lose and therefore will probably lose bigger ammounts initially. Your weight loss is very good, so be nicer to yourself. Good luck with the re-feed.
Doirin

Thanks guys. Its not the food that the problem, its the alcohol, this night has been planned for ages and i really cant let my best friend down, and there is no way i can go out and drink water I did it on bank hol and sat night at an engagement party and it was absolute torture. So hopefully I will be back on track asap

Hi Annabella, would you really not sacrifice it this time? You've done so well and only have 19lbs to go. Drink lowers your resolve and before you know it you're eating whatever and put back on some of the weight you've done so well to lose. Could you really not drink water, even sparkling or soda water? It'll be worth it.

Congrats on the 2lbs, just think that's a bag of sugar gone!

Got to agree with the others I'm afraid. Because you don't have a lot to lose, compared with a lot of us, I'd be more likely to keep to TFR. You can always celebrate these things once you are at goal. Restarting has said to be so hard, I don't think I could do it and I would be afraid once I started eating, even though it was only protein, I would find it hard to get back on this 100%.

On this I have missed my birthday, valentines day and anniversary. Hubby and me decided to celebrate them all at a later date instead.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I'm sure your friends will understand you drinking water for a couple of evenings, you can still have a good time without alcohol.

Back