WI 8

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cazuk1976, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well, I got another 3lbs off this week. I said to the pharmacist I keep getting these low losses, he said its just the rate my body loses at, and 3lb weekly loss is still very good. He's very right, and i'm very pleased with that. I think we'd all like to lose 6-7 lbs a week every week, but we all know we can't do that, so a 3lb loss makes me happy! He told me to take a break and restart would probably help, so i'm sticking to my break in december, he's going to help me organise a schedule to make sure i eat the right things at the right time. I'm very pleased with my pharmacist, he's ever so supportive!! so yay for 3lbs of fat, gone forever!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane5

jane5 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I think you are doing great.

41lb lost is brill

xxx

4. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, that is a great loss. You are lucky to have such good support and you sound very organised. I also lose small amounts too but just concentrate on how you feel and look. The scale should come second. That's what I do :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.