WI after a week off...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Felix, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I am so happy I could burst!!!!!

Just had my weigh in after taking a week off because I was ill with an ear infection and I've miraculously lost 3lb!!!!!!

Sorry just had to vent my disbelief somewhere haha. I now have faith that when I come off this diet, I will not put the weight back on if I am careful enough :)

And my CDC has been amazing and let me have her spare Macro card (been trying to get one for ages) AND the holy grail of beauty - a Sallys card!!!!! They are like gold dust, I'm so excited haha.

Hope everyone is having a brill day :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Felix! I felt the same after being off for most of December due to travel etc and I still managed to lose 2lbs! A real confidence boost that we can manage when we return to conventional food.

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    FANTASTIC loss! :D

what's a sally's card? i go to makro, great offers on the bog roll and kitchen roll.

5. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Sallys is a huge trade warehouse for salons!!! So you can buy almost any hair/beauty product at trade price if you manage to get a card. My CDC does mobile spray tanning so has a card and let me have her spare one :D I've wanted one for years haha. Will save so much money on hair extensions and usually expensive beauty stuff :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.