WI after hols

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Most of you no i went las vegas for week hols and came back other day, sorry for delay but was catching up on sleep.:rolleyes:

Had a wicked week and didnt care what went in my mouth as i really needed a break and blooming well enjoyed it, specially when we saved 1600 dollars and went shopping with the winnings me and mum so had 800 each and got kids stuff for xmas and treated myself to dsi and two tattoos :)

Got weighed tonight and put on 5.5lbs but oh it was well worth it, so now back to earth now and onwards with diet, as i paid for a 6 week countdown, and xmas just round corner.

Hope you all had great loses and good week :D

Very glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday :D What tattoo's did you get???

Nowt special lol just some paw prints on my arm which tbh i think to big but others like em (or so they say lol) and had a big paw print on my shoulder for a cover up and that looks okies, so nowt special lol :)

Sounds like you had a fantastic time, 5 pounds isnt that much, for all the nice things you ate, back on track now and you'll soon lose that, are tattoos cheap there my daughter is going to new york after xmas she wants a tattoo ? Im in the process of having my three tattoos removed by lazer im half way through my course,

Great to have you back! The board has been quiet without you :p Glad you had a great time! xx

Now get back on the plan! You'll see that off in no time!

Nice to have you back, glad you had a nice time. You'll lose the weight in no time xx

Oh my i had loads of goodies including a alcohol slush puppie in a yard jug but had to get a few as got 3 kids so that was my excuse lololol, brought 3 bottles of bacardi back hehehe, and as for tattoos i think personally they dear over there tbh i got both mine for 200 dollars and one was a cover up just in black well both were black lol, thanks all i did enjoy myself and going to see green day later on as its sons birthday and first eva concert for him woop woop xxxx

Back