Wi and chat threads....

Starlight

Gold Member
Pandora suggested a Monday WI thread... great idea if most of us are Monday people, somewhere to post our anxieties etc and results. as well as our diaries.

What are the general consensus on the chat thread too? I had put it as a sticky? Is it better being a sticky or just a general thread while we all get used to posting on it or just a general thread full stop?

Just looking for some feedback, since the idea of a chat thread did seem to get the thumbs up.

I can unsticky it if people prefer....

once i've posted it goes into my subscribed so thread or sticky, makes no odds to me.
Hope this will be a way to keep us on the straight & narrow, so to speak

I get weighed in on a Tues but will join the Mon wi thread and just weigh at home and post that one.
I think it's a great idea, thumbs up from me!
Like the idea of a chat thread as well, really don't mind whether it's a sticky or a general thread.
xx

:DWell my WI is on a Thursday but i will also join the Monday thread and have that as a mid week check becuase my reasoning is even if i use different scales ( ie. mine and the leaders and the helpers ) the numbers can be whatever but surely the losses would be the same on each set. I cant have lost on one set and gained on another can i, can i lol

Back