WI - good run has come to an end

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Suz1506, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    WI this morning. Gained 1/2 lb, so nearly a STS! Suppose it's not too bad as I was away last weekend and I know weight loss is going to slow down now I only have a few lbs to lose. Have a birthday party tomorrow and the dreaded buffet! :eek: Think I'll make some soup tomorrow and have that in the day to save some points.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Well done on your losses so far - At least you have realised the reason for the STS/gain. Good luck for the weekend (I also have a birthday to go to & a sunday lunch so have been saving my points & exercising to try to compensate, unfortunately I weigh in on Mondays so no chance to do it after)
    0pt soup is a great idea my WW leader suggested it this week to have a bowl to fill up on just before going out to eat - there are some great recipes on this site :)

4. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks sooshine. Just had my soup - roasted red pepper and tomato, 1/2 point cause I used some olive oil, but lovely. :eat:. Will probably just have some fruit later before I go out to the party. Hoping I can resist the temptations of the buffet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.