WI - good run has come to an end

Suz1506

WI this morning. Gained 1/2 lb, so nearly a STS! Suppose it's not too bad as I was away last weekend and I know weight loss is going to slow down now I only have a few lbs to lose. Have a birthday party tomorrow and the dreaded buffet! :eek: Think I'll make some soup tomorrow and have that in the day to save some points.

Well done on your losses so far - At least you have realised the reason for the STS/gain. Good luck for the weekend (I also have a birthday to go to & a sunday lunch so have been saving my points & exercising to try to compensate, unfortunately I weigh in on Mondays so no chance to do it after)
0pt soup is a great idea my WW leader suggested it this week to have a bowl to fill up on just before going out to eat - there are some great recipes on this site :)

Thanks sooshine. Just had my soup - roasted red pepper and tomato, 1/2 point cause I used some olive oil, but lovely. :eat:. Will probably just have some fruit later before I go out to the party. Hoping I can resist the temptations of the buffet!

Back