Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WI No 5

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Busybee, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh, I have had a crappy week. Managed to put on 2.5lbs and I am kicking myself. I went away on Thursday for a long weekend cycling and walking the New Forest with Family. Took my tracker and calculator but was scuppered at every corner. My sister-in-law is a skinny minnie and wanted to eat out at every occasion and if we didn't eat out she would cook with cheese etc. I was good with my choices which were sometimes limited but obviously not good enough.
    So I came home on Monday with more determination, got weighed and received the news but didn't look down. I planned my week, went to Asda and stocked up on WW items and so far so good. Shows how easy it is to stray......good luck to everyone else this week, I hope it's a good one ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Hi

No more kicking yourself ... you're back on track - that's all you needed to do :)

Good luck for next weeks WI - bet you see a great loss!

Twigs
    xx

4. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    PS - LOVE your avatar :D

5. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(15.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh well, what's a week. The main thing is you're back on track. Good luck for this week x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.