WI number 8

pestydebz

Lost 16 sausages this week ..to those who havn't read the post 8 sausages are 1lb lol
Not thrilled about it but i know i havn't drank as much water as i should have :break_diet: will try harder next week
but 16 sausages sounds better than 2lb :)

debz x

well done hun.
all ads up x

sounds loads more in sausages lol.
might have to do it that way from now on x

well done on your 16 sausages hun! and look at your ticker- over 2 thirds of the way there- until your goal! fabulous!!!! xx

16 sausages lost is better than 16 eaten! Well done, a loss is a loss and it all adds up.You are doing fab.

I agree, the sausages sound much more impressive :) Well done on your loss - I know from my disappointing loss this week & last that it's disheartening, but, it's better off than on & I'm sure it'll even out!

Get that water down you :)

Hannah

Wooohooo Debs that is fantastic! Hehe at all those sausages! Nice way to put it!

You're well under 200lbs! That is a personal goal of mine, I can't wait to be under 200.

Your journey has been fantastic. Your BMI is only 29, and you've only 18lbs to go! You'll have lost that in a few weeks and look like a superstar at Christmas in a sexy little number.

X

The sausages are just melting away. WEll done Debz :)

Hi Debz,
well done to you and as IrishMolly said better lost than eaten. Well done and best of luck this week.
Doirin

hey deb, well done on ur sausage loss lol, love the way that works i`m guna start measuring against this myself as it sounds a lot more lol

Congrats and i love the sausage thing i done that a few weeks ago started telling my family how much i lost in sausages they looked at me like i was nuts but i love it. Get that water down you. and remember 2lbs is huge on other diets it just seems like nothing on lt.

Back