WI OOOPPPS

shep

Silver Member
Wwll been weighed and have put on a 1lb weigh 14stone 13 lbs, so here to starting anew, wish the weather would cheer up a bit.

My friend Shelley has been weighed and she was shocked at her weight.

So we are both starting anew tomorrow morning and next week should be able to report a loss.

At least it's just 1 lb :)

Good luck with the start - should help having Shelley along side. Hope she is okay *hugs*

At least it's just 1 lb :)

Good luck with the start - should help having Shelley along side. Hope she is okay *hugs*

Shes bearing up, I'm not sure if it has hit home but only time will tell. I will be by her side though thick and thin.

Her hubby is back as well, so hopefully we can be there when she does need us.

100% full on tomorrow.

Oh dear - but at least it wasn't worse !! 1lb may be water ??? All your goals are do-able (is that a word ??) and I feel sure when you are back in the zone you will shed the lbs..... Hope Shelley is ok.

Oh dear - but at least it wasn't worse !! 1lb may be water ??? All your goals are do-able (is that a word ??) and I feel sure when you are back in the zone you will shed the lbs..... Hope Shelley is ok.

Yes do-able is a word, or shld be. I was wondering how you put your titles under your tickers, i wanted a title for my little one.

Shelley seems okay but time will tell

Well done on your new resolve Shep. Doing it with someone else will help too I'm sure.

Good Luck! x

Hi Jan - I see you are back !! Did you have a good break and how did you manage with the Lipotrim whilst you were away ???

Hi Laura!

Yes - had a good time thanks - considering!! ie: considering the cold, the wind, the rain, the lack of food and the first sober break EVER!!!!

I managed okay thanks - I'm still managing to hang onto the same mindset despite my disappointment last week. If it's the same this week though - well I don't know! I found I now like sparkling water (always hated it) and felt better drinking that while DH imbibed than coffee - or nothing! It felt more like a drink somehow.

You're still doing great! x

Thanks !! Loads of my friends are now noticing which is such a boost... and an incentive to stay on track !!

Back