WI RESULTS - week 11

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Well after my 'blips' and dreading the worst, i've lost 1/2 lb!!! :eek:

Back on it 100% - COME ON, give me encouragement pleaseeeeeeeee!!! :eek:

Off to change my ticker and signature...hardly seems worth it, but it needs to be done! :)

Hugs x x x

any loss is a loss babe -
get back on

Emma... every 1lb 1/2lb etc is all worth it... it's a loss! So well done you!!

You know where you went wrong last week and know that this week will be different.

You don't need our encouragement, just look at your results so far, that should be encouragement enough! xx

Emma you are doing so brilliantly!

Thanks girls!

To be honest I am quite pleased I have lost, I really was expecting to have gained. I guess this is my real kick up the bum!

I'm not being weighed until next week on Wednesday because we are away at the weekend (visiting in laws in Reading, and helping sort things out for the funeral on Tuesday) so we aren't back home until Wednesday. So that gives me 9 days to get focussed and hopefully next time I weigh I'll be in the 15's :) YAY! Then I'll know I only have 4 stone to go!

My positive thinking is creeping back :)

Big Hugs x x x

well done and good luck with the next few days u will do it im sure xx

1/2lb is better than STS by a long way and it's going in the right direction.
You've done so well and you'll get into the 15's in no time at all. Once you're in the 13's or the 12's or wherever you'll look back on this and think how quickly it is has actually passed. xxx

1/2lb loss is still a loss and it's in the right direction, so well done!

Good luck for next few days. You'll be in the 15's in no time :)

That's great Emma and it's not what you expected. I put 2 1/4lb on in 28 days so need to get it off (and more) asap. Booking another holiday at the weekend for probably the first two weeks of September, which gives me approx. 6 weeks to lose 17lb. You know what a slow loser I am so maybe, just maybe, if I stick in I can do it.

Anyway, you go girl - you know you can do it.

not what you hoped for but still a loss and not a gain..its all going in the right direction!
You know why you haven't lost as much as you'd like so stay strong and next week you might have a really really good loss..
You have done really well so far ..keep it up x

come on emmapetty we will do it together!!! i ate a kebab tonight so i definitely need encouragement. if i can do it, so can you! plus 1/2lb is still a good loss!!! you are 1/2lb lighter than you were! x

Well done Emma - as everyone says "a loss is a loss" so no more blips please!! Hehe - is that the encouragement you wanted?;)

Well done Emma - half a lb is a pack of butter you're no longer carrying about on your thighs!

Back