WI - S

Hey 786 I do agree with u there lol!! It is veryyyyy cold ... But I'm still on cd .. Do want to join the gym!! Mite do next month !! So wot do u plan to do ? Can't u just try again give it ur best shot?? Loose some n then go gym?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey,
I am back - Day 1 of CD re-start. I have a week's supply after which I am tempted to experiment with Exante products. I feel so bloated that I finally made decision to stick to diet. Also weather is not as harsh as last few weeks so hopefully it,ll help.
I am having green tea and will be drinking lot of water. Hopefully after ketosis it should become tolerable...
How are you guys?
S

Hey 786 I do agree with u there lol!! It is veryyyyy cold ... But I'm still on cd .. Do want to join the gym!! Mite do next month !! So wot do u plan to do ? Can't u just try again give it ur best shot?? Loose some n then go gym?? X

totally agree...giving best shot now and in summer will be looking to join gym :)
How are you? x

Hey 786 welcome bak I'm all good !! Sooo u 100% bak? Good lass, lol !!! Were have u been? It's been awhile x

786 i know you might not want to post here when you are having bad days BUT thats the time you should. There are amazing people here who can offer advice and give such good support. Here isnt just for the good days its also for the days you need a friendly ear too.
Keep smiling!!
k x

s_786 said:
Hey,
I am back - Day 1 of CD re-start. I have a week's supply after which I am tempted to experiment with Exante products. I feel so bloated that I finally made decision to stick to diet. Also weather is not as harsh as last few weeks so hopefully it,ll help.
I am having green tea and will be drinking lot of water. Hopefully after ketosis it should become tolerable...
How are you guys?
S

Hey 786 how did day1 go??? Xxx

Hey,I did almost two days and got very sick with cold n flu...endless headache. I'm re starting tomorrow. I'm so frustrated with this weight battle! I think I just lack will power until my head falls into right place as it was before going on holiday... How are you? Xxx

s_786 said:
Hey,I did almost two days and got very sick with cold n flu...endless headache. I'm re starting tomorrow. I'm so frustrated with this weight battle! I think I just lack will power until my head falls into right place as it was before going on holiday... How are you? Xxx

Hey 786, u poor thing hope u get better Hun!! (((hugs)))) just set ur self a day sometime next week and start then! Wait til u get better, I'm ok have this awful toothache !! Went to see my CDC today she was amazed at how much weight I'd lost!! Ive just competed day 12!!!!! Wooooowwwwww feeling really good, I've been writting a diary on here! N I truly believe it's been helping me!! Hope u get better!! Let me know how u get on !! Xx

Back