WI time

chele80

On a mission
I am noticing that most people have their WI around dinner time
I will be having mine at 5.30pm.
Will this affect my weight loss because I am full of water - but if I go the same time every week, I will be in the same situation right , so it's not a problem?

i always go 1st thing in the morning so im able to have nothing to drink but iv noticed people on here who have afternoon or eve WI and still have good losses

I go at dinnertime and have nothing until after i've been ....

If you go at teatime and full of water you will never be getting a true weight. I can weigh up to 4lbs more after drinking loads of water by tea time!

eek am worried now. I can't go before work as chemist isn't open and there isn;t one near me to go to at dinner time

doesnt matter what time really but it is best if you stick roughly to the same time weekly where possible and as said before you will be losing weight no matter what

coolio schmoolio - will stick to same time every week

I go after the school run and have as little as possible beforehand.

As long as it is roughly the same time each week and you are wearing similar clothes then you will have a true idea of what you are losing.

x

9am on the dot!!! but more out of convienence than anything

I always got weighed around half 6 in the evening but stopped drinking water around 3pm at work so my bladder was empty by weigh in time! Gary is right though, you will lose weight no matter what.....

About half eleven in the AM for me. Nowt beforehand and it's just in time for us to head to work after then :)

Back