WI today after total binge for 3 days last weekend ...

Hi , I have been dreading toady after a planned weekend off went a little pear shaped !!! I had last weeknd off for mothers day .. but ended up eating McDonalds , chinese , packets of biscuits , cakes , croissants , huge 3 course meal .. toast .. you name it .. I felt like as I wouldnt be eating again for a while I had to crap in all the crap I love .. not good :(
I also found it hard to get back on track , obviously I was out of ketosis and starving all week and a few days I had 4 packs instead of 3 , and also nibbled a few times and had bigger portions of my SS+ meal ...
I was soo sure I would have gained big time ..

BUT .....

Ilost 1.5 lb !!!!! WOO HOOO

now I know it does not mean I can do it every weekend , and it has spured me on to keep going and get this last stone and a bit off ... the hardest damn bit to loose .... I am just soo happy that I didnt do too much damage :)

well done you, but it is so unfair. I only lost 2lb and stuck to it like glue. Am sad for me but happy for you chick xx

Well done. I had a few blips this week too, I hope like u it didnt do too much damage.

Very brave to get on the scales!! Well done you :D I didn't weigh in after my break but I must get back on the plan tomorrow.

Back