wi today

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lucylupin, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    only 0.5lb off today! i have been very good and even tried new food this week. oh well i hope it is better next week!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BevR

BevR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i know its crap when you only loose a small amount but think how you would feel if you would have put 0.5lb on!!
    wait till next week.
    my consultant told us that people have come to both of her classes one the day after the first had a very small loss and the day after lost 2lbs, so dont worry about it,you will tell next week!

4. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

That's still really good, 5lb in 3 weeks is excellent! Well done you!! xx

5. kitty~anne

kitty~anne hmmmmmmmmmm

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya well done!!!!!

don't be put off by a small loss this week, your body doesn't know it WI day today and that this is the end of your good week. i find my body tends to be a week behind so bad week = loss gollowed by a good week = STS/gain etc.

please be happy that it is a loss and don't let it get you down your hard work is obviously working or you wouldn't have lossed!!!!

6. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had that exact same issue last week!! But i felt really sluggish and wasnt going the loo properly (sorry for too much info). But this week im sure ive lost xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.