WI tonight and pooping myself!!!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
(I have copied this here from a post I posted on another board!!)

ok, so since week 1 (see sig) I have lost a total of one pound, mainly due to NOT STICKING WITH IT!!!!

However, this week has gone *kinda* perfect...

I joined a gym and vowed to take this seriously, I am on Weight watchers so I'm hoping for a 2lb loss per week.

I have been to the gym 4 times last week and I stuck to my points every day Tuesday - Saturday. However, yesterday I had a chocolate bar and went a bit mad with dinner (minted lamb chops + potato skins + cauliflower cheese) and needless to say, I went over my points (by alot probably, although I didn't point it.)

Today I had special K for brekkie and then went for Pad Thai (9 points) for lunch... I am allowed 32 points per day though so that isn't too bad in my books.. I still have over 15 left for tea tonight... (after WI!).

I am panicking about my WI tonight because I put so much effort in up until yesterday that I will be really dissapointed if I don't lose atleast 2lbs... do you think Sundays binge will counteract all the hard work I have put in all week??? :sigh:

:0clapper::clap:Well done Claire thats more like it
See we do read your posts unlike the other boards everyone on here seems to do a diary & daily posts do get missed at times but we are here:grouphugg:

well done! glad your wish came true! First week of going to the gym and things can sometimes mean you are a big heavier with your new muscles so if you keep it up you could get a fabulous loss next week too! Good luck!!

well done on your 2lb off.

Back