Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WI tonight and pooping myself!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lighterlifeclaire, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    (I have copied this here from a post I posted on another board!!)

ok, so since week 1 (see sig) I have lost a total of one pound, mainly due to NOT STICKING WITH IT!!!!

However, this week has gone *kinda* perfect...

I joined a gym and vowed to take this seriously, I am on Weight watchers so I'm hoping for a 2lb loss per week.

I have been to the gym 4 times last week and I stuck to my points every day Tuesday - Saturday. However, yesterday I had a chocolate bar and went a bit mad with dinner (minted lamb chops + potato skins + cauliflower cheese) and needless to say, I went over my points (by alot probably, although I didn't point it.)

Today I had special K for brekkie and then went for Pad Thai (9 points) for lunch... I am allowed 32 points per day though so that isn't too bad in my books.. I still have over 15 left for tea tonight... (after WI!).

I am panicking about my WI tonight because I put so much effort in up until yesterday that I will be really dissapointed if I don't lose atleast 2lbs... do you think Sundays binge will counteract all the hard work I have put in all week??? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Not that anybodys read it but woooo I lost 2lbs lol

4. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :0clapper::clap:Well done Claire thats more like it
    See we do read your posts unlike the other boards everyone on here seems to do a diary & daily posts do get missed at times but we are here:grouphugg:

5. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well done! glad your wish came true! First week of going to the gym and things can sometimes mean you are a big heavier with your new muscles so if you keep it up you could get a fabulous loss next week too! Good luck!!

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well done on your 2lb off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.