wi tonight help plz :)

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Hope you all having a wicked december so far :D

Anyways i have wi tonight and tbh for past 2 weeks i have put half pounds on each time (dont no why tbh), and this week i thought of a good well over 1lb lost, so i bounce on scales and sadly :cry: came off in different mood, according to them another plus, or even maintained. I have done diary and have had only what ive put nothing else went in mouth, so i dont no where the flip i have gone wrong.

Im wondering if cos ive been doing mix2max for so many days and that ee dont reallywork for me and ppl saying they similiar, i find green all week boring and im hungry on red days thats why i had mix2max so i could have em both again

Dont no what to do tbh, if to leave it till near new year to start again and if i do im scared ill put on what ive lost already :cry:decisions decisions.

sorry you are feeling undeided Jacqui, has your consultant had a look at your food diary can they suggest anything.

We have a lady in our class who has been following ee, she couldn't understand why she wasn't losing, but turns out she has been eating some things she wasn't supossed to and had completely misunderstood and got confused about what she could and couldn't have.

Another lady who wasn't losing was eating so little, we as a class couldn't believe it, not sure how she survived on so little, are you eating enough?

I am doing red with a few green thrown in and am eating loads of free foods to top up if i'm hungry, but I am concerned about eating to many bananas, I know the plan says they are free, but can't help thinking that something doesn't feel to comfortable with eating to many.

Are you eating too many of a similar kind of food that doesn't agree with you? Just a thought and trying to give you a couple of things to look at.

Whatever you decide, good luck and best wishes. :)

I used to be hungry on red days, but as I live on green out of default, I felt my body needed a shake up so I've tried to stick to red as much as poss. I make sure there's lots of food to pick at should I need to and plan my meals well so I'm not hungry any more!

Today;
brekkie; bacon, sausage, mushroom & fried egg
lunch; beef curry (batch cooked and frozen in portions - I took it out last night)
dinner; chicken breast, carrots, cabbage & HEb new pots.

I've just made a breakfast quiche for tomorrow's brunch (It's to die for) and had a sneaky slice just now! Also buy smoked salmon trimmings (88p in Morrisons) and mix it with quark so I have a pate to have with my Krisprolls/white nimble toast. Also got some hard-boiled eggs in the fridge as and when I need them! Plus plenty to drink! Voila - no more hungry! :D

Back