Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wi treat?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 7 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    When i have done ww or sw i always had a treat night..

what can i do on my wi treat night with cd?

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Buy some lovely bath smellies and have a long lie in a nice smelling bath with a good book, or a magazine you wouldn't usually buy :D

4. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    like yours mochja, I'd also go down the luxury bath route and I do love Heat magazine. I bought some really nice hair conditioning stuff too. Oh and I did a fake tan, so my hands and the insides of my fingers are a lovely shade of orange hee hee.

I'd find something that fits in with your lifestyle, maybe a swim, or going to the cinema, a hairdoo or some form of pampering is always good.

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Treat yourself to a manicure or hair do! anything as long as it is non food.. lol
    Great idea, get some nice smellies and treat yourself to a pamper evening.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.