WI treats

IrishLaura

Silver Member
I have thought, when we go for our WI's we get the treat of loosing all that weight, but how about putting £1 away for every lb that we lose, it would give you money to splurge on more clothes when you get to the end :D Plus its a challenge......well another one:8855:What you all think?

Thats a good idea that hun!!

hope i dont have a skint week tho, il be prayin 2 loose half a pound haha xx

But if you have a skint week, you could always put it in your Skinny box when you have a flush week :D

Brilliant idea hon. I am going to do that, in fact i think my hubby is gonna do the same. I wonder if anyone else in the family will do it. If so... i will make myself lose all the weight and go shoppinnnnng.... yippeee.... skinny jeans here i come!!! xxx

aha!! my mum is already giving me £14 for every stone i lose (£1 a 1lb!) although come to mention it she owes me actually seeing as i lost my first stone last week - she's in for it!!!! mwhahahahaha

This is a good idea though - i may do it myself! :D

was thinking of doing something like that but meh if i want something i just buy it lol

I am the same, if I want something I buy it, but I think it will spur me on some how, when I go to spend the money, I can think that £1 is lighter and better in my hand than on my body :D

Back