WI - Week 1 - Yay!!

Thanks Aaron. I hope I feel like that too. I am thankful I stuck to it now so im sure I will be overjoyed in weeks to come :D

Well done Kezza keep going and let me know what flapjacks are like as I havn't had any yet. x

Well done Kezza keep going and let me know what flapjacks are like as I havn't had any yet. x

Cheers :D.

Just tried the coconut flapjack in the toaster and I wasnt that keen but will give it another go. Going to try the peanut one 2mora in sweetened water as per recommendation of goldengirl. Would recommend that you try for yourself tho. Some people dont like the chocolate shake can you blv :eek: lol.

Cheers :D.

Just tried the coconut flapjack in the toaster and I wasnt that keen but will give it another go. Going to try the peanut one 2mora in sweetened water as per recommendation of goldengirl. Would recommend that you try for yourself tho. Some people dont like the chocolate shake can you blv :eek: lol.
Well....lol.....I'm one of those people that cannot stand the chocolate shakes..yuk think it's horrible, I had it hot and was nearly sick but maybe I should try it with crushed ice:):)

Oh well done on your weight loss! i'm one of those who can't stand choc shake but i love making it into a hot chocolate yummy, just what a girl needs.

Managed to forget my shakes again today! so my tummys rumbling now, might have two helpings of soup tonight....... lucky me!

Well....lol.....I'm one of those people that cannot stand the chocolate shakes..yuk think it's horrible, I had it hot and was nearly sick but maybe I should try it with crushed ice:):)

:giggle:lol. I havent tried it hot but love it cold with crushed ice.

Oh well done on your weight loss! i'm one of those who can't stand choc shake but i love making it into a hot chocolate yummy, just what a girl needs.

Managed to forget my shakes again today! so my tummys rumbling now, might have two helpings of soup tonight....... lucky me!

Thank you. I love them cold. As I said above I havent tried them hot but think I will 2nite :).

I leave a few days worth in my draw so I dont need to remember daily otherwise I would forget lol. Not tried the soup yet. Think I will try that next week when I have more willpower and not thinking wheres the bread.

Brilliant loss chick! Well one :D roll on week two hey lol xx

Superb weight loss hun, keep up the good work! :O)

xxx

Yay :D well done you.. there's no bigger lift than a loss like that, makes it all seem worth while

Thank you girls :D.

Well done, fantastic first week's loss. Really spurs you on doesn't it? Keep going cos you're doing great!

think someone said they add hot sweetened water to it, let's know what its like.................

Thank you ladies. Yeah it was just what I needed. This week seemed to drag so much. At least I can reflect on this loss when im feeling low.

WOW you go girl!!!
Well done you must feel great
Niki

Yeah I do :D.

Good luck for yours too.

Well done Kezza, that's a great start. I've recently discovered that drinking fizzy water is so much easier than drinking still. I'm easily getting through 4 litres now :)

Well done Kezza, that's a great start. I've recently discovered that drinking fizzy water is so much easier than drinking still. I'm easily getting through 4 litres now :)

Thank you. I'm not that keen on fizzy water but I will give it a go :)

Back