WI week one!

tatedmono

well its 9lbs in 5days!!
im o-ver-the-moon!!:D

went to the park with hubby and my son and for the first time in a long time, i was not out of breath!!

still battling craving an inner demons (the "come on, have some food" one) but im getting stronger everyday!

well done fantastic 1st week!!!!....spurs you on doesnt it!! x:D

Hi there well done to everyone!!! I'm on day 13 and have had a tough day!!! My brothers birthdays are tomorrow and it's a yearly thing to go out for Sunday lunch!!! So of course we had to decline!!!! Then everyone met at my brothers house for tea Nd birthday cake!!!!! AgAin I declined and just had a cup of black tea!!! My husband and kids all munched on ice lollies and sweet both on the way there and the way home .... 45 minute journey.... One tough day but I'm proud to say I've made it to this time of the day so I'll stick it out for the rest!!!! I'm just havin my mug ofchicken soup now and I'm quite enjoyin it!!! Believe it or not i can cope better at my work than

I can at home over the weekend.... And I'm a chef!!!! Where's the logic in that !!!! ????? Definately the hardest day so far!!!!
Keep up the good work
debs x

Back