WI wk2 :(

nattyk

So first week I lost 2.5lbs following EE - 2nd wk WI and I put on 1lb :mad: ok it was my birthday - but have been very good...(did not even have any bday cake!!!)

but...I always get on my scales before I go and first week it was right with a 2.5lb lost and this week I was 11.13 at home but at SW i was 12.3 1/2??? I dont understand...I mean I feel like i have lost weight - but not according to them.....so as you can imagine am peed off!!!!

anyway - will not let this get me down - fingers crossed for next week I guess...

Nat

Your gain could be from anything; TOTM, water retention, anything! Carry on sticking to plan and you will soon see the results.

One thing I must must must urge, is to stop using your scales! Look at the damage you are doing to yourself - you are setting yourself up for dissapointment. Your scales will not be completely in sync with the scales at class, and will therefore not provide you with an accurate reading. Plus, what is the point of going to class and paying £5 for someone to weigh you - when you have already weighed yourself at home :confused: I really cannot see the sense in that.

Bin the scales, stick to plan and go to WI next week - I'm sure you'll do grand!

Hi Nat...

Did you wear the same clothes for WI as you did last week?

I gained in my second week and I really was an angel however it came right back off the 3rd week so stick with it... Our bodies act in strange ways sometimes!

As I get weighed at home I have chosen just to weigh in once a month and also take my measurements as I'm doing lots and lots of exercise. I know this wouldnt suit everyone!

Stick with the plan hun... People on this site are living proof that it really does work x

Back