WI WK4

Emily2009

Im not doing too good at this the past few weeks lol im minus 2lbs this week! It was more but then i never behaved all weekend since i got the bad news! Sooooo im not going to kid myself on that im going to be 100% this week either cause i wont be as its my last week with my oh here and we will no doubt pig out and make the most of it.

thanks! hopefully once oh is away i can get right into it, its too tempting when he is here and eating all the foods i like and im not meant to, 9/10 i give in so thats another wee plus of him going. wont tell him that though lol

lol awww. well it will be a nice surprize when he comes back when you have lost loads of weight but judging by your pics you look gorgeous already!! 5 weeks left!! wooooo xxx

Sooo pleased you lost 2lbs this week - well done babes x!x You enjoy your time with hubby, the diet will stay be there when he's away and you've already lost just over half a stone in 4 weeks which is great. Take care x

Im not doing too good at this the past few weeks lol im minus 2lbs this week! It was more but then i never behaved all weekend since i got the bad news! Sooooo im not going to kid myself on that im going to be 100% this week either cause i wont be as its my last week with my oh here and we will no doubt pig out and make the most of it.
Hi Emily well done a 2lb loss is fine. I know how difficult it is when you get bad news you just reach out for something that is not allowed. Thats what I do. Does it make us feel better? Maybe not. Just remember a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips.

lol your right kathleen it doesnt make us feel any beter does it!

Back