wi x 2 and the week just flew

karenclarke

well wi number 2 and lost 6lbs i cant believe how well i fell and how much weight im losing well on my way to that second stone off cant wait. my fella has said if i make my target of 20lbs this month then i can go and get the puppy i have been pestering for for nearly a year. ( not told him im only 4lbs of lol)

thankyou all again for your support your all brilliant

from the newer slimmer karen xxxx:gimi::gimi::gimi:

Well done :)

well done !! x

Loving the puppy - he's gonna be so shocked.! What type would you like ?

FAB LOSS!! Oh, a puppy...lucky you...you better tell him to get it all organised within the next week or so - eh!!!!

have a great week 3

well done thats fantastic keep it up xxx

Well done on a fab loss. The puppy is a nice incentive to do well. Just think how toned you will get when you have to give him loads of exercise!!!! lots of luck for the coming week.

a puppy will give you every incentive to get out and walking!!! Roll on next weigh in!!

Brilliant work well done - aww a puppy how cute will that be and a lovely incentive too :D

Hi karen

:doggy:aaaah.....puppy.
Well done on your weight loss and that puppy will have you running the last bit off for sure....lol!!
Good luck ;)

ive already seen the puppy i want its a german shepard x spanial its so cute. i broke the news to him that i was only 4lbs off the wieght after id found the puppy i wanted lol. thankyou all for your kind support and my cute puppy picks will follow lol.

kaz x

Back